The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Job Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Job Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Job Discussion Thread   The Job Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:11 am

Okay guys. We all know that we're all putting all our efforts into making this project awesome. Right?

But we need to really find out what each person can best contribute to the project so that they can have specific jobs and such. What are your strengths, your weaknesses? What can you do? What can't you do?

Post that here, and we can start to discuss what job "title" you should have. (Also this helps for everyone to know what you're good at in case they need help with something - i.e., someone has a cool idea for a steampunk invention but can't draw it, they will be able to find someone good at drawing through their job title or through this thread. Very Happy)

Get to posting, PMS'ers!
Back to top Go down
https://missedparallel.rpg-board.net
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: The Job Discussion Thread   The Job Discussion Thread EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 am

I AM UP FOR ANYTHING. LET ME HELP OUT.

but seriously, we've decided for a comic, right? Or are we still "tallying votes"?

.... If we do a comic, i want to help with script and story development. We should make it flow like a movie in our minds, right?
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: 0_o   The Job Discussion Thread EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

I volenteer to run the download portion for the comic! and to keep the download site Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Job Discussion Thread   The Job Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Job Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1