The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only Empty
PostSubject: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 am

((place holder till I get older posts up...if they still exist anywhere))

Hanabi:
Stalking back into the prison where her captive was being held, Hanabi willed all the torches in the building to light.

"Fire nation dog," she snarled. She was stressed her mother didn't know her as a daughter, she had almost led her men into a loosing battle (though in all actuality she had and was only lucky to walk away with most of her men alive), she needed to de-stress.

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:19 am

Despite her best efforts, Feng's eyes twitched as she instinctively cringed away from the heat of Hanabi's finger before she could order her body not to react. The fact that her shoulder was screaming in pain with every movement she made wasn't helping either. The consistent pain of her shoulder was rapidly decreasing her stamina. At this rate, she wouldn't last long against the spiteful water tribesmen. She needed to pop it back into place but she somehow doubted her hostess would be willing to oblige, even if she said please. Perhaps, she thought, if she antagonized her, she could get herself forced against the bars or wall. That might be enough to pop it back into place. Either that, or she was on her way to one hell of a painful experience.

Swiftly she stood, doing her best to keep her arm pinned against her chest. In that half second, she now found herself standing over the water tribesmen. Without another moment's hesitation she brought one of her knees forward, aimed straight for her captor's face.
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Hanabi chuckled and bent backwards landing on her hands. There was a half a second of stillness before she just as swiftly brought up her own booted foot and let it jar Feng's shoulder just enough to send a sharp pain rip through the Firenation woman's body. "Hmph, is it too cold for you fire puppy," Hanabi sneered as she flipped herself right side up again."

Folding her arms behind her back Hanabi giggled. "I could pop that nasty shoulder back into place gently, but that's no fun..." her soft voice trailed off, leaving room for objections, for all of two seconds before she was infront of Feng once again (uncomfortably close too may I add) "Brace yourself fire puppy, I intend on this hurting far more than it should..." Her soft voice was suddenly devoid of the childish amusement, and was suddenly dangerous and low. She grabbed Feng's injured arm and wrenched it away from it's protective embrace near Feng's body. "That is to say," Hanabi chuckled darkly, "try not to scream too loudly puppy." With those words she violently shoved the dislodged shoulder into place with FAR more movement and force than was absolutely necesarry.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm

This time, Feng could not stop the scream of pain as it tore from her mouth, although as soon as the sharp pain faded, she was grateful. She pulled her arm from Hanabi's hand, doing her best to sneer. Now that her shoulder was fixed, she decided it was time to fight back in earnest.

Planting one of her feet on the ice floor and spinning her other in a wide kick aimed at Hanabi's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

"You're still too slow puppy," Hanabi smirked, grabbing the vicious kick, having only slid slightly back. "You also broadcast your movements before you make them, it's a complete wonder how the hell you got so far in the rankings...Then again, you do serve a nation of inbred Napoleonic war mongers." With a shrug Hanabi twisted deftly, forcing the woman to either fall or allow her knee to be wrenched from it's socket.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Given the choice, Feng would ordinarily resist, even at the cost of her leg - still stubbornly, arrogantly insistent on resisting. However, this time, the choice was not hers as her foot slid on the ice floor. She landed with a thud on the cold hard ground, the wind rushing from her lungs.

It took no more than a second for her to rebound and be back up on her feet, readying for another offensive.
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 am

Hanabi frowned. "You aren't fun puppy, try to be... more... entertaining," she said with an almost caring tone. With each of her words she emphasized she created and sustained a whip of white fire that curled around Feng as a broiling cloak. "So if I were you...." Hanabi chuckled. "I'd scream...Scream loud."
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:27 pm

This time Feng was only able to resist for a scant few seconds before the burn forced a scream from her throat. Every nerve in her body was on fire in a way she had never experienced before. She grew up with fire. She fought and killed with fire. But never had fire burned her, betrayed her in this manner. Naturally as a fire bender she had her fair share of burn scars - every fire bender did. But this, was something new. A burn different from anything she had ever felt. This was pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 am

Hanabi smiled again, in that almost caring way, making sure to keep the flames far enough so as not to actually impart any lasting burns, they were always such a pain to heal over for the next 'session'. "I love fire, don't you? It's such a vicious element, whose main purpose is destruction, pain, and death. Sure, if used properly, carefully, caringly, it can be wonderfully warm, help create magnificent works of art, craft glass and create pots. But have fire benders ever used their skills to do something...so productive? No...Not in recent years at least. Hmm, I wonder, puppy, if my white fires can be used to "create" one day."

As Hanabi spoke, she alternated between dimming and feeding the flames, never leaving them at their fullest for too long, lest her play thing break, but also never really giving a true 'break' from the heat. "But I guess for now, we'll just play with you....I wonder how long you'll last puppy, the others only lasted a few months before breaking," her last phrase was said with a pseudo-pout, marrred by the malicious gleam in her eye. "I hope you'll entertain me longer than the other toys did."
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:21 am

Feng alternated between screams an whimpers as the heat waxed and waned. During one particular lull, when Feng was allowed enough time to truly gather her senses, she managed to ask in a voice much weaker that she had hoped, "What the hell do you want from me, bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 am

The one called the Dragon (of the water tribe) smirked, "For now? Nothing but for you to scream puppy." At that statement the flames dimmed to merely form a loose set of rings around Feng. "I have learned that you know nothing I do not already know, you also have little to no sway with the royal family, not that they'd care, so my uses for you grow amusingly short. What other use can you serve me other than to entertain me? Perhaps we can use your ' oh so intelligent' fire nation mind and tactics to serve us during battle. But somehow, I feel a little more... persuasion...is required before you give me any information of use."
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:37 am

Feng's heart sank upon hearing she was to be nothing more than a toy. But still she remained firm in her determination to not be broken. "You'll get nothing from me. And you will never defeat the Fire Nation. We will destroy your pathetic forces and then your pathetic villages will be defenseless," she sneered.
Back to top Go down
Nyozeka ko

Nyozeka ko

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 am

One eyebrow quirked (ala Spock style) Hanabi gazed in bemusement at Feng. "One such as you is in no position to be making empty threats puppy. For one hundred years we have defended our lands, and we shall continue to do so for another hundred. As long as it takes, we shall not cower nor bend to the grandious delusions of a nation infected by insanity."

The malevolent spark that had dimmed before now came back and burned brighter than before. "Now come puppy, let us see if your insanity...can be cured," she snapped her fingers, and the flames came to life once more, this time coming close enough to lick at clothes, though hanabi was sure to avoid skin. "Don't want to make my new toy all ugly so quickly, after all," she had chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only   Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only Empty

Back to top Go down

Binary Sunset ~ An Avatar RP (Airbender) ~ Ko n Jisu only
Page 1 of 1