The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reguarding the group name...

Go down 
+2
rz0mega
Kyur
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyur

Kyur

Reguarding the group name... Empty
PostSubject: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:25 am

Is it just me, or is the name Morphing Sword kinda lame...

I propose a different group name. I mean PMS can be the working name, but, how about a different name for the group. I was thinking about Broken Clockwork.

Weather you like the idea or not, leave a comment saying weather or not you like the idea. Leave a suggested name if you like the idea, and if you don't leave a reason why.

Kthanksbai. bounce
Back to top Go down
rz0mega

rz0mega

Location : In front of the computer....posting this sentence....

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:14 am

WTF?Morphing Sword all the way bishezzzz!!!!!!!!!!...... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zenokidz
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 am

Yeah, what that ^ guy said.

We (girls) are MORPH and the guys are SWORD. Thus Morphing Sword. Broken Clockwork, although sounding kinda cool, says NOTHING about our group. It's just kinda a random name.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I have no say in this, being an Independent Party. =D

haha. I don't think that names would do anything for us, as long as we put all our effort into making this as awesome as possible.
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
I have no say in this, being an Independent Party. =D

haha. I don't think that names would do anything for us, as long as we put all our effort into making this as awesome as possible.

QFE.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 am

Forgive my n00bery but...QFE = ???
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:00 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Quoted For Emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:36 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Quoted For Emphasis.
But your not a third party...
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 pm

*GRabs rubber chicken and slaps Kuyr with it thus turning him into chuck norris wearing a Sun dress* The name stays Morphin Swords!
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:14 am

Ahh, so Cam agrees that the namechanging should be changed to change the changing of your guy's name into a name that changed quite ridiculously insomuch that it stayed unchanged.

Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 am

Kyur wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Quoted For Emphasis.
But your not a third party...

I quite agree. I'm not a Third party, seeing as I'm not much of a party here by myself.

But, don't confuse that with Not being a party. Which, I am. Now, to enslave those Nebraskan hobos for my army against australia! Come forth, fellow Eskimos!
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
Ahh, so Cam agrees that the namechanging should be changed to change the changing of your guy's name into a name that changed quite ridiculously insomuch that it stayed unchanged.

Am I right?

Ok, wait...I can figure this out. Changing the change...to the changing....er...not changing. No no. Changing, not changing...Or WAS it changing? NO! NO it...it wasn't. It can't be. It HAS to be change. No no! The OTHER change. Yes, that's the one...the changing change....yes? NO! Shut up! I-I-I-

*explodes*

Now look what you've done...this will take FOREVER to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:

Am I right?

Ok, wait...I can figure this out. Changing the change...to the changing....er...not changing. No no. Changing, not changing...Or WAS it changing? NO! NO it...it wasn't. It can't be. It HAS to be change. No no! The OTHER change. Yes, that's the one...the changing change....yes? NO! Shut up! I-I-I-

*explodes*

But see now, Ismael, that doesn't make sense.

Well, it does, right up to the point of "into a name that changed quite ridiculously insomuch that it stayed unchanged.".

Something cannot change quite ridiculously and be unchanged! Unless, perhaps, you are speaking of a change like a fraction might go through?
For example, if one were to add the fractions 1/10 and 1/100 together, one would have to change 1/10 ridiculously insomuch that it becomes 10/100, which, while a ridiculous change, makes it remain quite unchanged. For 10/100 is the same number as 1/10, after all. This is why adding fractions is possible without a calculator.

Furthermore, if you did mean that as I do not think you did, the name didn't quite change insofar as that - it became an entirely new thing. It would be as though instead of multiplying my previous fraction by 10/10, or 1, I did it by 1/10. 1/10 becomes 1/10, and then the answer becomes 2/100, which is the incorrect answer. As you can see, you cannot change something completely and have it remain unchanged.

(The original answer is 11/100, as you should know. Secondly, the Earth's a Libra.)

man I could go on and /on/
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:08 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:

Am I right?

*explodes*

Well, it does, right up to the point of "into a name that changed quite ridiculously insomuch that it stayed unchanged.".

Something cannot change quite ridiculously and be unchanged! Unless, perhaps, you are speaking of a change like a fraction might go through?
For example, if one were to add the fractions 1/10 and 1/100 together, one would have to change 1/10 ridiculously insomuch that it becomes 10/100, which, while a ridiculous change, makes it remain quite unchanged. For 10/100 is the same number as 1/10, after all. This is why adding fractions is possible without a calculator.

Furthermore, if you did mean that as I do not think you did, the name didn't quite change insofar as that - it became an entirely new thing. It would be as though instead of multiplying my previous fraction by 10/10, or 1, I did it by 1/10. 1/10 becomes 1/10, and then the answer becomes 2/100, which is the incorrect answer. As you can see, you cannot change something completely and have it remain unchanged.

(The original answer is 11/100, as you should know. Secondly, the Earth's a Libra.)

Shocked Fuuuuu! You're gonna make my head explode again.....
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:

Am I right?

*explodes*

Well played, my good colleague. Very Happy

Now, about this Libra business.... will it decidedly be factored into play the fact that Mars is a Scorpio?
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 am

Ismael the Monk wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:

Am I right?

*explodes*

Well played, my good colleague. Very Happy

Now, about this Libra business.... will it decidedly be factored into play the fact that Mars is a Scorpio?
Only if Uranus is a Gemini. :>
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:59 am

Ok Jess What i think ishmel said was.. That we change the group From Morphing Swords to Morphing Swords So it stays the same in the end.... I have now dumafied this conversation...

And again *Slaps Every one with a rubber chicken and using the might rubber chicken's Magic turns them all into lindsy lohan clones*

NOWLEAVE THE GROUP NAME ALONE or I'll GO Q on ur buts!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 am

*hides* No Q. No.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:58 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
*hides* No Q. No.

What exactly is said Q??

Also, Cam, I feel that the transformation of the aforementioned name forms quite a formidable formula for such a being as yourself, formally addressing such a feasible feat of daring knowledge that formidably inputs his opinion in place of the peons. Please, acquiesce to the notion of such commotion that I have caused. =D
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 am

I leave the Q explaining to Cam...
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Best way to see what the q are is by visiting this link http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Q_Continuum
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Warning! Scary shit. man!
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:27 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
Warning! Scary shit. man!

Jisu... honestly, this was nothing. I do not fear the Q, for they and I are the same. =D

(it's called I played basketball with em growin up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reguarding the group name...   Reguarding the group name... Empty

Back to top Go down

Reguarding the group name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missed Parallel :: PMS (lol) :: Q & A-
Jump to: