The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)

Go down 
+2
Ismael the Monk
EcroXineoph
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) Empty
PostSubject: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Jisu:
Aero stepped out onto the deck of their ship, the Buccaneer Cloud. She glanced around, quickly surveying the five other crew members. A slight smile graced the serious lips. She had known the others for so long now. Most she had met at the orphanage, a few they had picked up in the years since. Some had turned traitor, some had fallen in duty, both now rested deep within the gaseous-molten core of the planet Earth.

“All hands on deck!” she called. In truth, she had no explicit rank or authority over the other members. However, they usually all listened when Aero got that commanding tone in her voice because she didn’t use it without reason. The current moment, for example, the Buccaneer Cloud, was fast approaching the large trading frigate that they had been targeting and shadowing for months now.

This was the big haul. Once this job was over, they could all retire in style. Not that any of them wanted to or were likely to, but the possibility was there. One way or the other, this job would change all their lives.

Yobun:
‘Well… Aero has got that tone of voice again.’ Nolan sighed as he rose from the humid bowels of the ship’s interior. Tightening the last of the bolts and checking the meters on the steam heat gauges, the sweat covered Nolan grabbed his hat from one on the boilers and hoisted himself onto the deck.

Throughout the years, Nolan had been the faithful engineer of the Buccaneer Cloud over the years of misadventures and successful hauls. He had heard of something that was coming up. Although told in whispers and gossip about the ship, something big was happen and he was about to happen and whether he liked it or not he was in on it. Then again this wasn’t a bad. This was the life that he joined to escape the everyday, the banal, the pedestrian. On deck he waited, for his fellow crew men to join him to listen in a on the ‘Captain’s,’ if you could really call her that, orders.

Andy:
Bars, hearing the bark of Aero, decided that it was about time to get his ass out of bed and go up to the deck. For being the recon man he was abnormally more lazy then usual. The speed that he sat up made him light headed. After he regained his status quo, his normal, ultra alert, paranoid almost to an unhealthy level, he scurried out of bed and hauled to the source of the yelling.

Cam:
JC stood up from his seat from behind the helm of the ship, he had been the helm’s man for the Buccaneer Cloud for years. Hearing the bark of Aero he locked the helm into place and the ships course was fixed, he then walked over to Aero and retorted “No Good morning? Just All hands on deck, well good morning to you Aero,” JC was in his normal mood for the morning, snide and a little persnickety. JC leaned on the rail and looked out into the blue sky, this was his favorite spot on the ship, and it just happened to be were Aero almost always called her “Briefings”. He flashed a smile and his eyes lit up. “So Aero what is the job this time?” he asked in a tone of curiosity.

Ismael:
For the first time in his life, Oliver was nervous. Ever since the wreck that happened in that [sky-tavern] all those years ago, where he was the bartender’s apprentice, Oliver never backed down from anything his saviors challenged him with. His boyish attitude towards a challenge was a great quality noticed by Aero. Anything was better than cleaning that old man’s cellar, wiping the grime covering every nook and cranny of the floors and walls and his constant beatings.
This mission was different, though. Not just a minor skirmish with another air crew, this wasn’t just another snatch and sneak. This was huge. Maybe a little too much for young Oliver. “Yeah, Aero! How big is this job gonna be?” he piped up, quite knowing what was to be expected.

Mike:
Ragna, though to get to the source of yelling as fast as he can. Because as we all know, Aero can hit…well pretty damn hard.” ok I know this is our big job and all, but seriously I’m tired! As he thought lazily to himself, he began to wake to full attention, and listen intently.

Jisu:
Aero smiled a sly cocky grin at the responsiveness of her fellow pirates. “Gentlemen,” she began, including even the young Oliver in the term. Using any lesser form of address toward the young man who had risked his life with them time and time again would have been an insult. “As I’m sure you’ve all gathered, something big’s on the horizon.” She paused, letting her words sink in as she looked directly into each of her fellow’s eyes.

“I’m sure you’ve all been wondering what the recon is we’ve been gathering and what ship we’ve been shadowing. I’m also sure you’ve all heard of the treasury ship of the alliance fleet, the Common Wealth. That ship – that ship alone – quite possibly has more credits than we’ve seen in our entire lives.” By now, Aero’s face was positively glowing. Excitement was clear on her every feature and in her every word. “We’ve been gradually gaining on the ship for weeks now and today, we take it. In about an hour, it’s skyship patrol will leave to be replaced by the fighters from the next shift. However, today, when the guard is changed, the relief is flying in from the alliance main base. Aka, it’s gonna take an extra hour to get there,” she said with a mischievous smirk.

Yobun:
What Aero had proposed for their next job gave Nolan a feeling of rapture. Finally credits beyond what he could spend. He could finally buy everything he wanted including the home, workshop, and the flying ferret farm he always wanted… Okay, so maybe that last one was a tad outrageous but at least he found a continuous, if not a useless, struggle against the core of the earth. Although it was a silly and ridiculous ambition, Nolan was sure that the fiery core of the earth was the bane of his existence always telling that the monstrosity killed his father and raped his mother to make him, but most people included the crew just deemed him mentally unstable but a damn good engineer. However, it was almost that time of the day to challenge his nemesis.

Quietly, Nolan made his way to the side of the ship, looked over the side, pulled out both of his large hand-held blunderbusses, and fired his first shot. “Damn you burning bastard. Die! You killed my father! Today is that day of your reckoning so, Die!” He screamed firing his other shot and began to reload the single-shot devices.

Andy:
Ok, he is completely insane in the membrane… But he was still hella hyped about being able to get a pegasus with all that money! But having to sneak aboard a moving fortress won’t be easy, there’ll be guards out the ass… Maybe it will be a challenge.

Cam:
JC walked over to Nolan and grabbed his bottle of sleeping vapor and said “Hey Nolan does this smell like oranges to you cause I’m trying to make a perfume” JC handed the small vile over to Nolan and waited for him to take a sniff, he new it would knock him flat on his butt, cause we all know if Nolan hurts himself this ship is going to fall like flying ferret whose wings got clipped. He took a second to ponder Aero’s reaction, he decided to continue regardless, after all, he was the only pilot they had.

Ismael:

Oliver knew that mischievous grin on Aero’s face could only have come from mimicking him when he was on his missions, peering through his scout specs. Every time a challenging mission came up, there was no stopping his mouth from curling up into that all too familiar smirk. But now, that grin faded fast. The Common Wealth

Mike:
Ragna though to himself about what he really though about his other crewmates. Ok now really what’s up with that Nolan character now anyway?
Ignoring the though of how someone’s mother could be raped by a gigantic core of fire, but also knowing that the same abusive core…killed his dad…I mean really…what the fuck!?

~*~*~*~*~

Ok so....Ismael didn't finish his post and then Mike did his....because people told him to....even though Ismael wasn't done. I dunno. I just dunno. So anyway, I say, we let Ismael finish his post and then if Mike wants to change his post in response he can, if not we'll just skip to...me? Yeah, I'm after Mike.

Anyway, yeah. Oh, and Cam, YES we are still going in order! No skipping people and taking your turn out of order! The order is as follows:

ME (JESS)
TYNAN
ANDY
CAM
ISMAEL
MIKE

One last note. please please PLEASE check in often enough to keep this RP alive. I really don't want to have to hound people and ride their asses to get them online. Just ask Andy how annoying I can be when I nag about posting...So please, stay on top of the posting situation. Thanks, and enjoy.

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just fixin a few typos.)
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Alright! I was just about to ask you to post this RP here, cause I knew I'd want to finish this thing! Seeing as I was quite abruptly whisked away by Danielle.... xD;;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver knew that mischievous grin on Aero’s face could only have come from mimicking him when he was on his missions, peering through his scout specs. Every time a challenging mission came up, there was no stopping his mouth from curling up into that all too familiar smirk. But now, that grin faded fast. The Common Wealth was a government ship, highly guarded by S.Y.L.P.H. and who knows what else! Oliver put his trust into Aero and the rest of the crew, and it wasn't wavering now. But he knew there was gonna be a LOT of work ahead of him...
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 pm

P.S.

Oliver's fear for Nolan was very apparant. Methinks he needs to go on pills or something... Maybe start drinking
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:49 am

((Ok, well. Since Mike's been at his friend Mike's house ALL FRAKKING WEEK!, *death glares Mike* I guess I'll just stick his last post (that he wrote before Ismael had finished his) up and then we can move on. I'm next so I'll just follow it with my post then toss it off to Tynan.

*Throws Boomer (my laptop) at Tynan* HEADS!))

Mike:
Ragna though to himself about what he really though about his other crewmates. Ok now really what’s up with that Nolan character now anyway?
Ignoring the though of how someone’s mother could be raped by a gigantic core of fire, but also knowing that the same abusive core…killed his dad…I mean really…what the fuck!?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:02 am

Trying very hard to ignore the Nolan incident, Aero continued to explain the situation to the others. By the time she had finished, JC had "resolved" the situation with Nolan. Aero had to admit, as persnickety, abrasive, and confrontational as JC was, it was only due to his..."out of the box" problem solving that they still had an engineer, especially with the increasing frequency of Nolan's little episodes.

With a glance over at the unconscious engineer, Aero said, "JC, get him back below decks then get your ass back up here. The Common Wealth should be within visual range any moment now." She then turned to the rest of the crew. "All right everyone. Weapon's checks need to be done by the time we sight that ship. I want everyone ready to board as soon as we're within range. Let's get rich, boys!"

As the crew scattered, Aero pulled out her revolver, insuring it was fully loaded before holstering it. She then went to the armory and grabbed her primary weapon, her six foot long glaive. She spun the long pole, watching the blade that resided on one end as it cut through the air. A smirk crept onto her face accompanied by a keen look in her eyes. It was time to do or die. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:32 am

After Nolan finished reloading his hand-cannons, he felt JC's presences come up beside him. OF course, he took a break from his seemingly useless and insane actions to see what his fellow crew member wanted from him. What he got though was a cloth lifted to his face and a strange smell. For a few moments, Nolan stood with no reaction at all simply standing pondering the scent. "You know it does smell like oranges but I feel kind of..." Nolan stopped and looked at JC. "Oh your an ass," were the only words he could get out before he toppled to the deck.

What was to happen to him next wasn't up to him, thanks to JC's damn sleeping vapor. At least Nolan had time to think and wonder on things he could never do awake, as he was always were working on the engine and/or plotting his revenge against the Earth's Core. Now he had a small margin of time to think of whatever he wanted. Anything. Unfortunately, the best he could come up with was him beating the Core at chess, stabbing him with a spork, and becoming admiral of a flying ferret army. But that last one was pretty good, in his opinion. Cheeky ferret. So rambunctious.
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 am

Holstering his harpoon gun and Rapier, Bars prepared his vile of stun poison for the recon bit of his infiltrating. He grabbed his glider and lunged off the Buccaneer Cloud flying towards the underbelly of the Common Wealth. Bars harpooned on the side and climbed up to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am

Oliver rushed down below deck to his room, slid into the chute to enter his room, landing on his bed and bouncing upright. He looked at the corner of the room and smirked as he remembered all the memories of the look on people's faces when they saw him wielding his weapon: A broom from the bar he grew up in. The dents and paint chipping from the yellow broom and dust pan gave him pride in holding off so many offenders. Many that scarred him deeply, both emotionally and physically. Oliver was so glad to be with Aero and the crew, even if Nolan did scare him quite a bit. Even though, now was not the time to be reminiscing. He walked towards the door and went up the stairs back up the deck to report for the exciting duty up ahead.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am

((OK all. I'm really sorry this took so long to get up. I really just don't even have an explanation or even an excuse. Please don't like...skin me alive or feed me to sharks or anything like that. Again, my apologies.))

Mike:
Ragna checks his weapon with the others. /I guess that means we’re getting onto a new ship. Now that that’s all settled, I guess that means we’re getting on./

Fu:
As the /Buccaneer Cloud/ approached the /Common Wealth/, three loud booms sounded like heart beats. The side of the massive airship was bright for a brief, startled moment, and three cannonballs came whizzing for the /Cloud’s/ crew.
Warning shots.

Jisu:
From bellow deck, Aero heard the three booming cannon shots. She bolted up to the deck, and saw their mark was within sight and had spotted their small vessel.
With the split second thinking that had earned her the leader position, Aero began calling out orders. “JC! Get up to the wheel and steer us toward the /Common Wealth/! Ragna, man the cannons and prepare to fire! The rest of you, be ready to board as soon as possible!”

Yobun:
Loud noises. A strange occurrence on a ship, unless… “Cannons!” He blurted out as he finally came to and rapidly hopped to his feet. Quickly, Nolan ran out of the infirmary and made his way to the deck, right as Aero barked out another round of orders. He let out a tired sigh as he sunk back into the lower holds of the ship.
His bunk, which conveniently was nothing more than a hammock and an openable crate, made for easy access to everything. What he received from said crate was his ‘kit’. And by ‘kit’, he meant his large leather work belt which held his most essential tools in two side pouches. Securing the belt to and adequate tension, Nolan picked what he could, wrenches, drivers, and explosives. He usually used the tool set for this kind of thing. He packed more explosives and ammunitions since it was the /Common Wealth/ they were after today. Everything was set in motion and time withering away, Nolan made his way to the deck, still a bit tipsy from his medically induced sleep.

Andy:
*Auto pilot sneaking* ((Added by Jisu: PHAIL!))

Ismael:
Three. Frickin. Booms. That’s never a good sign. Oliver knew one certain solar-hater would get in a rage over the damage to “his precious lover”. Still, it was time for his mission. Grabbing his communicator, he attached it and in the cutest voice ever, said “Is my guardian angel present?”
“Yes, and she’s bringing the heat. Now get into position.” Aero replied, used to his way of talking to her already. He used the broom to pole vault towards the /Common Wealth/, holding his messenger bag as to not have it fall off, cause it was gonna be important. He landed on the deck and found a pipe to crawl into, the one the crew had planned out to sabotage to get the /Common Wealth/ to stop moving. He had “borrowed” something special from Nolan, because as scary as he was, He sure as hell knew what he was doing in terms of demolition.
Oliver silently waited for Aero’s command. “I’m in”

Mike:
/I can’t really understand how many of these people think or work. I’m thinking that most of them are all really good people. But some of them just give off a most peculiar vibe./ Ragna soon found himself thinking of what his journey ahead is like, while along with people he considers as “good friends”.

Fu:
But the /Common wealth/ ignored any sign of return fire from the Cloud. Personnel onboard the deck were all alert to the young male that had glided onto their ship minutes ago. Distracted by the impromptu boarder, their guns were out and up, pointing at the intruder.
For a second time that day, warning shots were fired- but now, they were rapid, high noises. Shots from a gun, toward the newcomers.

Jisu:
Aero turned to Ragna, who was standing next to the cannons, at the ready. “Ragna, open fire and continue bombarding at will! Take their guns out first, Nolan will be pretty upset if you let them blow a hole in “his” ship,” She said with a smile in her eyes.
Putting a hand to the comm. device in her ear, Aero spoke to Oliver as she walked briskly across the deck towards JC and the wheel. “Great job, kid. Plant those explosives then hold position. We’re on our way!”
She walked up behind JC, pointing over the young man’s shoulder. “All right, JC, ram’em and let’s get on that boat!” turning to the others, she said “LET’S GET’EM!”

Yobun:
When the cannon fire halted, something more troublesome took it’s place. Guns! Firing at my ship! Dammit all! Although he overheard Aero mentioning that Ragna was to return fire, Nolan couldn’t afford to wait any longer while his ship was being blasted the bejesus out of. No! Instead, he took a few steps back, grabbed a grappling line, and held in his hand a bundle of iron spheres with conspicuous looking fuses poking forth from the top. Now, usually Nolan was quite an outrageous albeit slightly insane individual to begin with but when it came to his ship, things got PERSONAL. Some say, out of the many he had worked with in the past, that this ship was that of his lover that was murdered by the Core. Others mention of a curse the Sun had put on him connecting him to ship for the rest of his days. The stories were different but the result was the same. Nolan was protective of his ship. And where the stories of why he was so, were varied and mysterious, the tale of those who tested his resolve were… well not so mysterious.
Anyway, Nolan charged, jumped, threw his grappling hook and slammed against the opposing ship’s hull. It was quite dense at that. However, Nolan climbed furiously, blinded with rage towards his ship’s attackers. The guns on deck couldn’t tilt to the angle needed to fire on the climbing pirate. Speaking of which, by that time, Nolan had reached a close enough distance to light and toss the spheres he had stored in one of his side pouches. Three objects went up and over the railing, making a thud on impact with the deck while rolling around. The men at their stations looked at the orbs with shock and surprise until three explosions made it impossible for them to make those faces again. Using this created opportunity to hoist himself to the deck and into the smoke of the explosion. Though the men around the guns had been neutralized the devices themselves were relatively unscathed- which meant usable. This in mind, Nolan’s crazed eye shifted between the dying smokescreen, the remaining enemies, and the gun. A twisted grin blossomed upon his face with a match plan in mind. He whipped out his blunderbuss and took aim upon the connection between the ship’s railing and the gun to detach it, heave it up to his waist, and faced the remaining crew. “DON’T FUCK WITH MY SHIP!” he roared, clenching his finger to pull the trigger, releasing iron hell upon all in the way. Finally, the ammunition ran dry and Nolan tossed the gun aside. Turning to the other’s and “his ship”, he shouted to announce their entrance onto the /Common Wealth/.
“Clear!”
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:56 am

(JUST FOR NOTES. FUCK YEAH TYNAN. YOU ARE AWESOME AND YOUR POST IS AWESOME)
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 am

Jc looked perplex and responded to the command to ram the ship "RAM THEM ARE YOU INSANE?" He Pulled a hard right Dodging some fire and then got behind them and decided to ram it right up their engineering section "Well You have your entrance but it appears they have one too" Kc Could now see through a large hole in the Common Wealth Ship's engineering People staring at him like WTF?
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am

((*sigh* CAM!

Which part of NO POSTING OUT OF ORDER escapes you? Dude, commun! You gotta work with me here or you're gonna drive me nuts! You go after Andy, before Ismael... Andy still didn't do his post yet. I know he's slow, we all are so cut us some slack. And please, everyone, memorize the order (or at least who you're after) and don't frak it up? Anyway, I guess since we skipped you a few times while we were at the beach, we can let this one slide. I'll get Andy to do his post then we'll go to Ismael then on as usual.

On another note, Mike wants out. I wish he didn't but I tried to convince him and he still wants out. He thinks he's not good enough. I gave him the "you only get better by practicing" but he just kinda groaned at me. Said that's what Tynan said I'd say. Oh well. If anyone wants dibs on killing him off, go for it. Just call dibs first so you can fight it out with anyone else who wants it. It should be done in the assault and whoever kills him must control him for a bit to get him onto the /Common Wealth/ and then get him killed dead.

I think that's it. So PLEASE! Don't frak up the order!!! PLEASE!?!?
/rant))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:23 am

Well guys, I know it's out of place, but I was having fun with Facemaker (THANK YOU JESS THIS IS WHAT I LOVE)

and here are the results!

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) Oliver

hope you guys get inspiration to make your own! Ask jess for what I'm babbling about. xD
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
Andy:
*Auto pilot sneaking* ((Added by Jisu: PHAIL!))

Fine Then Stick My post in here...

Quote :
Ismael:
Three. Frickin. Booms. That’s never a good sign. Oliver knew one certain solar-hater would get in a rage over the damage to “his precious lover”. Still, it was time for his mission. Grabbing his communicator, he attached it and in the cutest voice ever, said “Is my guardian angel present?”
“Yes, and she’s bringing the heat. Now get into position.” Aero replied, used to his way of talking to her already. He used the broom to pole vault towards the /Common Wealth/, holding his messenger bag as to not have it fall off, cause it was gonna be important. He landed on the deck and found a pipe to crawl into, the one the crew had planned out to sabotage to get the /Common Wealth/ to stop moving. He had “borrowed” something special from Nolan, because as scary as he was, He sure as hell knew what he was doing in terms of demolition.
Oliver silently waited for Aero’s command. “I’m in”

*sigh* CAM!

Which part of NO POSTING OUT OF ORDER escapes you? Dude, commun! You gotta work with me here or you're gonna drive me nuts! You go after Andy, before Ismael... Andy still didn't do his post yet. I know he's slow, we all are so cut us some slack. And please, everyone, memorize the order (or at least who you're after) and don't frak it up? Anyway, I guess since we skipped you a few times while we were at the beach, we can let this one slide. I'll get Andy to do his post then we'll go to Ismael then on as usual.

On another note, Mike wants out. I wish he didn't but I tried to convince him and he still wants out. He thinks he's not good enough. I gave him the "you only get better by practicing" but he just kinda groaned at me. Said that's what Tynan said I'd say. Oh well. If anyone wants dibs on killing him off, go for it. Just call dibs first so you can fight it out with anyone else who wants it. It should be done in the assault and whoever kills him must control him for a bit to get him onto the /Common Wealth/ and then get him killed dead.

I think that's it. So PLEASE! Don't frak up the order!!! PLEASE!?!?
/rant))

I thought we Said that After You guys went I could just go after you guys did... thats what we said on the phone mabey something got lost in relay between Me to Andy TO You... IDK...

Any way some JC pics

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) 11v4f9f
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am

((All right well, here's Aero along with like, a bagillion expressions. MAN that facemaker sucks you in! I was up till 4am last night cause I lost track of time. XDDD

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) Aero-allfaces

Also, for those of you who wanna make your character too, here's the link for the face maker. Happy...er...facing?:
http://foxrichards.deviantart.com/art/FaceMaker-52755515 ))

Last edited by EcroXineoph on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more Aero expressions.)
Back to top Go down
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 am

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) 35d2efn

MORE JC PICS WHICH SETYOU LIKE MORE?
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 am

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) Emotes

Look what you've done, Ismael. Its a spreading disease of emotes. Argh!

But it is pretty fun, nontheless, since I just did it above. And you can't believe how hard it was to get the flame eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 am

Yobun wrote:
https://2img.net/h/i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/Yobun/Emotes.jpg

Look what you've done, Ismael. Its a spreading disease of emotes. Argh!

But it is pretty fun, nontheless, since I just did it above. And you can't believe how hard it was to get the flame eyes.

Oh no, I can believe how hard it was to make that. Damn, yours are good. xD

especially the "Fuck..." flipped one xD
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:47 am

*Dibs on killing Mike*
Back to top Go down
Kyur

Kyur

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:00 am

"Crap, they know I'm here, hurry up guys!" Bars yelled into his headset. As he turned around the corner he saw a troupe of soldiers heading towards him. Bars did a 180 and noticed that more guys were coming on from the way he came from.

"Guys, they have me surrounded, HURRY THE HELL UP!"

As the men raised there guns, Bars took out his rapier and charged into the approaching group. Within a few seconds they realized that a loony was charging into a group of men armed with guns. They opened fire at the man and with amazement, none of the bullets made an impact. As he drew closer, the gunmen saw a feint blue aura resonating from around the swordsman. "He has a GUARDIAN!" (GUarding And Repelling Dangerous Incoming Assault Neutralizer)

By then one man was in one piece. Bars had done serious damage to each one, with the least injured having a missing arm, and most having been cut in four pieces.

"Ok, I'm on the move. Meeting up with Ragna. Out."
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 am

((All right well, unless anyone else protests, Andy gets to kill off Ragna. I've talked to him and he seems to understand that Ragna is a childhood friend of all our characters so the death needs to be appropriately sad but at the same time, we're all probably gonna be fighting for our lives by that point so it can't be too drawn out or anything either.

Also, now that Andy's done his post, we're skipping over Cam and going to Ismael. And then, if I'm not mistaken, it'll go to Fu.))
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
((Also, now that Andy's done his post, we're skipping over Cam and going to Ismael. And then, if I'm not mistaken, it'll go to Fu.))

((Ne, Ismael... <3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 am

"Alright then... only one way to go from here, Oliver, and it ain't up..."

Oliver started to crawl down the pipe, hoping that the map the team had extracted from many surveillance ops they undertook was accurate enough to give him passageway to the lower parts of the ship he needed to get to. His broom was quite long, but easily able to detach into two pieces with some help from the guys. After crawling for some time, he found the vent going into the bathroom on the lowest deck, opened it and slipped in after making sure no one was having a sudden lunchtime emergency. He walked out the door and went to the end of the hallway, using caution not to make too much noise since there were bound to be some guards on this level still taking care of the treasury room. He had almost turned the corner after making sure it was clear when he heard footsteps from the other end of the hall!

"Shit!" Oliver rushed back to the bathroom and initiated plan B of his mission...

"So, that's what SHE said!" "Aww that was a horrible joke, man!" The two guards walked into the bathroom, unaware of the third "man" in the room.

"Hey, who's that guy over there?" "Huh... now that I think about it, I don't seem to recognize his face... Hey, you!"

Oliver zipped up his pants, and said "Yeah?" in the gruffest voice he could pull.
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm

"Who the hell are yeh?" said one of the bathroom guards to Oliver. He was the bigger of the two, and his broad chest spoke of many hours with the weights. "If yer new er somethin', get yer ass down te the Prime Objective - no use loiterin' around here where ye'll be kilt by anything that crosses yer path."

"Yeah," chimed in the second one. Though skinner and shorter, he looked quick for his size - and at his side was a large gun. "Down one more floor and through a long hallway from here. You better go hide - I hear there's people boarding."

At that moment a large group of guards, heavily armed with what looked like every gun and blade they could have found, dashed past the corridor where the guards and Oliver stood in the bathroom. They were heading for the main stairwell leading to the deck. Trying to cut off the Buccaneer Cloud from the neck.

"Red alert! Red alert!" The lights below decks had flickered down to a low, eerie red light. "Hostiles boarding the Common Wealth! Protect her!"

Surges of guards passed in the corridor, and the two guards speaking to Oliver jammed their hats on their heads a little tighter. One swung the door open. There was no joking now - only grim faces with vertical lines where their smiles had been. The Common Wealth had begun to empty herself as every available hand grabbed their weapons and headed for the deck.

"Yeh better hurry," said the large one, his brown eyes fixed forward at the stream of guard men. Then he was gone, rushing out amongst them and jogging along like he was part of the stream the whole time.

But the skinnier man had stopped and fixed Oliver with a suspicious look. The long barrel of his gun had come out from it's holster and was pointed at the young man. "Oi," he grunted, "I really never seen you here before. Got an explanation for that one?"

Down below in the Engineer Deck many uniformed employees were staring at the sky. Or, more precisely, the giant hole in their ship that let the sky in. The shock of having their reinforced hull be torn open had stunned them speechless. It was almost a minute before someone moved in that huge room, running toward the supplies to make emergency repairs to the hull.

"Hostiles boarding the Common Wealth above deck!"

The Common Wealth had received her new boarders and was about to provide a suitable welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Cam11598

Cam11598

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 am

EcroXineoph wrote:
((All right well, unless anyone else protests, Andy gets to kill off Ragna. I've talked to him and he seems to understand that Ragna is a childhood friend of all our characters so the death needs to be appropriately sad but at the same time, we're all probably gonna be fighting for our lives by that point so it can't be too drawn out or anything either.

Also, now that Andy's done his post, we're skipping over Cam and going to Ismael. And then, if I'm not mistaken, it'll go to Fu.))

*sigh* I cant skip yall but you can skip me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)   One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.) Empty

Back to top Go down

One More RP! (The results of Comicon induced braindeadness.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next