The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 am

Ok guys! It's the zombie apocalypse! Chose your allies! Chose your weapons! Chose your safehouse! Chose everything and anything you'd do for a zombie apocalypse!

I'll start out:

I'd bring Ismael, Tynan, and maybe Ko. For her fire arms expertise, not for the she-hates-zombies bit.
Weapons: guns! I'm thinking shotgun. Point and shoot! (What I wouldn't give for an energy sword or a gravity hammer IRL. XDDD) Oh, and a nice broad shield might be nice to keep the zombies away.
And as for a place to hide out? I think wall-mart. Costco being a close second but wall-marts (esp. the new super store) have EVERYTHING. XDD

All right. Now let's hear your guys' zombie survival plans!
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Okay. Gonna do this systematic like see, m'yeah.

People: Jess, Andy, Mike, Ismeal, Fu, Ko, Tommy, If he's around my brother.
-Reasons: Jess and Andy because. Ismeal for heavy lifting, a mobile fighting platform, and for some atleast one Air Gear Fan besides myself at the End of the World cause the show must live. Fu and Ko to keep Jess happy. Mike just because were friends. Tommy because if I tell him to learn everything about explosives or how to rig explosive charges chances are he'll learn quick. Keeping you all in-line is going to be the hard job.

Weapons: For me, a total of three weapons. A Hunting Rifle of .22-.234 Caliber Rimfire Bolt action, A Semi-auto handgun .22 Rimfire preferrable with a silencer, and finally a trust titanium crowbar.
-Reason:The Rifle obvious for medium-long range, Handgun for short and medium and the crowbar from close and useful purposes.

Place: Typically on the move, but if we had to stay in one place I would take my chances in a marina.
-Reason: It's part land and part sea. If you need to split take to the water and relocate.

Power Sources: Pedal Power Generator, Solar Cell, Crank Power.
-Reason: It's free and its a good work out.

Mobility: A bike or on foot. Anything else is too loud. A only a boat if you can paddle it on and off shore silently.
-Reason: Sound people. Its the one thing that you need to rid yourselves of.

Now, my plans are much more complex than this but most will come out of common knowledge, common sense and zombidical research to formulate something on the spot. That's it for this post.
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 am

Knew I could count on Tynan for zombiacle goodness!
If you wanna type up more I'd love to read the rest of your plan?
Back to top Go down
TheElementalProdigy

Location : In The Deepest Darkest Corner Of Your Personal hell.

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Shotgun Is A Must but Dont Forget You Melee Weapons And Experts!
I Am A Melee Expert!
Give Me A Pistol And A Sword, Ill Be Fine.
I Agree With Wal-mart Or Costco
Hell Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!   ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE - BRING FRIENDS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Missed Parallel :: Off the Project :: General Chat-
Jump to: