The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Korin character possibilities from Fu

Go down 
+2
EcroXineoph
Fumagi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

Korin character possibilities from Fu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Korin character possibilities from Fu - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 am

Also, that is a LAME sad face...
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Korin character possibilities from Fu - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:59 pm

EcroXineoph wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Kyur wrote:
I think that his hair looked better darker, almost a chocolate brown but a bit lighter.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. Also, what would you say to goggles?

I would say if someone designs them for me I'll do it.
(I'm sorry. I'm bad at design and I really can't handle doing it all myself. That is, if I recall, why we have a forum for such things?)

Yes it is why we have a forum. I hope you're not too swamped Fu... Sad
I'd be willing to sit down with someone - not just Fu but anyone - and brainstorm about various items (weapons, clothing, goggles XD) but I'd need the other said person to draw them out. I can think, I just can't usually translate my thoughts to images accurately.
I'm not. Well, I am, I just need help. I really can't do the whole job myself.

I explained to Ko on the phone this afternoon why.
I can design things. However, I'm not very good at it, and I'm not very quick at it. What I design comes from my heart and a great deal of time and deliberation, and typically it isn't very good anyway. This is why I need help with these sorts of things - I'm not fast enough, and I'm struggling as it is to make my style in just drawing people and drawing comics cleaner and more precise so that when it comes time to actually be getting these pages out, I won't have to spend the time thinking up designs for cities and models for clothes and things like that. Copying other peoples ideas is easy, and well, it's wrong if I'm copying them off the internet but if we're all working on a project it's more like I'm just copying an idea down that has been assimilated into the project.

(It's not just design either - naturally design is coming up now as we fumble to move to the next stage. But it'll also be paneling and inking soon, and style and form and all that pre-post-processing bullshit. I know we have a great many people working on this here. I'm sorry if I sound like I am complaining but I just don't want the project to go down in smoke because I can't handle all of this work, so I'm letting you all know it now - )

- I am not a professional comic artist. Maybe I can kind of draw, but mostly I don't know what I'm doing unless I think long and hard about it. I'm certain that if I do that we will end on page five because I will be burnt out from having to dig deep into my soul for every task, and I'm rambling and you've all gotten my point, and it's 5 am so I'll sleep on this and come back and tidy it up hopefully.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Korin character possibilities from Fu - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 am

Fumagi wrote:
EcroXineoph wrote:
Fumagi wrote:
Ismael the Monk wrote:
Kyur wrote:
I think that his hair looked better darker, almost a chocolate brown but a bit lighter.

Yeah, I actually agree with this. Also, what would you say to goggles?

I would say if someone designs them for me I'll do it.
(I'm sorry. I'm bad at design and I really can't handle doing it all myself. That is, if I recall, why we have a forum for such things?)

Yes it is why we have a forum. I hope you're not too swamped Fu... Sad
I'd be willing to sit down with someone - not just Fu but anyone - and brainstorm about various items (weapons, clothing, goggles XD) but I'd need the other said person to draw them out. I can think, I just can't usually translate my thoughts to images accurately.
I'm not. Well, I am, I just need help. I really can't do the whole job myself.

I explained to Ko on the phone this afternoon why.
I can design things. However, I'm not very good at it, and I'm not very quick at it. What I design comes from my heart and a great deal of time and deliberation, and typically it isn't very good anyway. This is why I need help with these sorts of things - I'm not fast enough, and I'm struggling as it is to make my style in just drawing people and drawing comics cleaner and more precise so that when it comes time to actually be getting these pages out, I won't have to spend the time thinking up designs for cities and models for clothes and things like that. Copying other peoples ideas is easy, and well, it's wrong if I'm copying them off the internet but if we're all working on a project it's more like I'm just copying an idea down that has been assimilated into the project.

(It's not just design either - naturally design is coming up now as we fumble to move to the next stage. But it'll also be paneling and inking soon, and style and form and all that pre-post-processing bullshit. I know we have a great many people working on this here. I'm sorry if I sound like I am complaining but I just don't want the project to go down in smoke because I can't handle all of this work, so I'm letting you all know it now - )

- I am not a professional comic artist. Maybe I can kind of draw, but mostly I don't know what I'm doing unless I think long and hard about it. I'm certain that if I do that we will end on page five because I will be burnt out from having to dig deep into my soul for every task, and I'm rambling and you've all gotten my point, and it's 5 am so I'll sleep on this and come back and tidy it up hopefully.

Damn it, not ONCE have you called me! >_<;;

but yeah. I really want to make this work out. and I really have hopes for our creation. I will do anything to help you and anyone else out on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korin character possibilities from Fu   Korin character possibilities from Fu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korin character possibilities from Fu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2