The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!!   HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am

DUDE!

Happy birthday! Andy n I have been trying to call you ALL day to tell you that but you haven't been home. Doing stuff with yer family, I guess.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That makes you...what? 16 now? Ah, sweet 16. You should go get laid or someth - I...didn't say that. You didn't hear me tell you that. *Jedi hand wave* But yeah, hope you have/had a great birthday!

*Cue the mush that is obligatory cause it's yer b-day and if you skip over and don't read it I'll shove something painful somewhere painful. Just so we're clear. >D* You really are a great friend, Mike. I can't really be all touchy feely with you like I can with Fu n Ko...er...well, at least Fu. XD But it's way fun to just hang around with you and play Halo or L4D or Soul Calibur or Mario Kart or....you get it. I also like going up to the school with you and just kinda dicking around. Pretty much anything we all do together is fun. XDDD

But yeah, so hope your b-day is/was great and here's to many many more. *raises can of Dr. Pepper in salute*

Love, Jess

P.S. Andy says everything I said too. Cept maybe not the mushy parts. XDD
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!!   HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Happy late birthday, Mike! I'll try not to kill you until later 8D
Back to top Go down

HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!!
Page 1 of 1