The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!   HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 am

Ok so technically I missed this post being on Ismael's b-day by a few minutes but it is on Tynan's!

Anyway, happy birthday, guys! Aaaaand, in the absence of a card cause I'm broke and can't buy one, you guys get your cheesy birthday stuff on here for all the world to see! Yay...

Ismael,
Dude! Finally 20! Now Fu n Mu just need to catch up. Oh, and by now, you really ARE officially 20! So there!
Anyway, not like I need ta say it but just so ya know, I love ya~ I'm so glad to have you as a friend. Seriously. I know that's the kind of thing everyone says and some people don't mean but when I say it, I mean it. Sorry I wasn't able to do anything with you on your B-day...you can blame Dr. Miller for that one. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude!

Tynan,
Dude, happy birthday! So if my math is right, you're 16 now! Which, by the way, is impossible cause I'm still 13! XD 16. Wow...well, let me start by saying I sincerely hope your sophomore year is going better than mine. Everyone I know says that was HELL year, so I hope you're faring better. So Andy n Mike are going over on Fri. Hope y'all have a great time! (without me...TwT)
Ok so, let me just say that, no bullshit, you're probably the coolest person I know. I dunno how you do it but seriously, you're just made of win or something. I've yet to figure it out but maybe it's one of those mysteries that is meant to never be solved. XD Anyway, yeah. You totally rock! You're fun to hang out with, WAY fun to play vid. games with, you can RP - and very well I might add! It is an honor to know you and to consider you a friend.
SO, now that all that mushy feely stuff is over. XD Happy B-day, Ty! Hope you have a GREAT day!

All right, well, I think I'm done. Love you guys both. (IN A COMPLETELY I-STILL-DON'T-LIKE-PICKLES KIND OF WAY! XDD) Hope you both have/had great b-days. See ya...er...when I see ya? XD
Back to top Go down
Fumagi

Fumagi

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!   HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 am

Instead of making my own thread on the subject, I think I'm going to follow suit!

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU TOO. YEAH, YOU. MAHAHAHA.

No seriously, have a happy birthday, both of you. Jisu's better then I am about the sharing feelings bit, but I hope that you're both having a blast outta life. Cause hey, Tynan, you've reached level 16, and Ismael level 20! Man, I better catch up...

Anyway, woo. <3 Happy Birthday and all that.
Back to top Go down
http://mat.miracosta.edu/MAT125online/1HOMEWORK/Midterm/Bates/
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!   HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:35 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CHECKING FORUMS WAYYY LATER THAN INTENDED TO FIND THIS.

IT'S A GREAT CONFIDENCE BUILDER. =D love you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!   HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Yeah!!! Birthday threads that are old as hell!!!

Man. 21 in a few months now. Awesomeness =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!   HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY B-DAY ISMAEL AND TYNAN!
Page 1 of 1