The Missed Parallel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Missed Parallel

Happy New Year, guys! - love fu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.

Go down 
+2
Yobun
EcroXineoph
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yobun

Yobun

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:57 am

Best man. Those were two words that he could expect right after being rescued. When Jen had spoken those words it was only natural that he accept the offer on the spot. It was something friends did for one another, no matter the circumstance. Shortly after Jen ran off to propose, Nolan opting to sit the moment out seeing as it might escalate to one of those moments. It was to his surprise to see Jen and Chris enter the room so soon. Nonetheless, he was extremely ecstatic for two betrothed lovers, almost to the point of hurting himself on the inside. As for the lovers in question, it was enjoyably painful to watch them hold together their combine excitement. This in mind he could help himself but play the fool for Chris.

Moseying on over to the two, he started, now trying desperately to keep his smile down. "You look rather happy about something, Chris? I really couldn't imagine what would put you such a fine mood. Could it be something that just happened or something your expecting in the future?" Throughout this all, a grand smile grew and grew on Nolan's face til finally his efforts at resisting came to an end and divulged into laughter. "Sorry. I couldn't keep that up. Congratulation, Chris. I'd hug the both of you, but... Ah, screw it. Two won't kill me." Like he had said, he embraced both of them individual like the sisters and friends they had grown to be.
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:53 pm

((I'll have Scarsworth chew out Ramirez and Davis on their botched attempt later, probably tomorrow since I'm working a full day today. Sorry guys D: ))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Davis and Ramirez walked through the heavy wooden doors as they were greeted with the extremely stern-looking face of Victor Scarsworth, and although his face was indeed intimidating every time he faced his subordinates, it seemed particularly irrate in this moment.

"Security Captain Davis reporting in, Sir." she said as she stood firmly in front of her superior's desk.

"I know who you are, Captain, but do you know who I am? I would assume you do, given I sign your paychecks in one way or another." Scarsworth answered her in a scowl.

"In case you don't remember, let me give you a reminder of who I am. I am the one person that has brought you up from that miserable little town you grew up in, away from the bilge rats and cockroaches you called your neighbors and brothers. /I/ am the one that made sure you had enough food on your table to feed your miserable family while you couldn't scrounge up enough for the weekly toilet paper your household needed. /I/ am the one that saw to it that you had a great life, and for what? Some act of charity? You think I'm some sort of humanitarian, Captain?"

"Sir, I hold you in the highest respect, but no. I don't." she replied just as firmly.

"Exactly! You know what kind of business I hold, all the meticulous plans I've made and seen through to the end, you and your men were the deciding factor that made sure my goals were achieved! That is, until today, when you FAILED a very simple routine transfer!" His voice had just lost it's patience and nerve, and at that sudden inclination, even Davis' composure was slightly broken.

The vein on his forehead started to throb even more, almost as if in rhythm to a metronome that wasn't in the room. "Can you explain why it is that you've failed?"

At this point, Ramirez slightly walked forward, since he noticed a slight weakness in Davis' leg, but upon her recovery, he stopped himself mid-step and assumed rank again.

"Well, sir, we were ambushed by runners." Davis started reiterating. "They had snipers up on the roofs, and we lost our main driver. We held our position inside of an more secure location in order to get out of the line of sight of the sniping team on the roof. We drove the truck into an alleyway, where we became overrun by a team of runners."

"Sir, if I may speak about the rest of the details, please." Ramirez butted in as coolly as possible.

"Why should I concern myself with any words from your mouth? From past experiences, the content of such drivel was always either something derogatory or vulgar, or you had a comment about your family's needs. Which of the two should I expect this time, 1st Lieutenant?" Scarsworth inquired with a snide tone.

"To be honest, Sir, Captain Davis was knocked out during the actual abduction of Mr. Lanon. I am the one to blame for our loss, sir. Not Captain Davis." Ramirez quickly added.

"Well, look at you! Owning up to one of your many, many mistakes! Why the sudden change of pace, Lieutenant? You tend to just hide them through a stream of obscenities and vulgarity that suits you! You seem to be disgracefully quick to cover other people's asses today... finally switched to decaf coffee for your health, or is there something else I'm not missing?" Scarsworth's face was full of glee at the state of wretched anguish Ramirez was in.

"Ramirez, stand down! You will not be taking the blame for my mistake!" Davis barked at Ramirez. "I am the commanding officer, and completion or failure of the mission is my duty, consciousness or not-"

"Well!" Scarsworth interrupted in a yell. "How about I make things easier than? You're BOTH going to be punished for this mistake, along with that stupid driver! I can't believe I paid him to pass out on the job! If it wasn't for my brilliant foresight, I would be particularly pissed off right now at the loss of that scum you were transferring."

Scarsworth had started walking around his office, using his cane to stabilize himself evenly as he

"Sir? What do you mean, your brilliant foresigh-" Davis started but was quickly hit in the leg by Scarsworth's cane."

At this, Ramirez had already pinned Scarsworth up against his desk with his hands on his collar, a fit of rage having broken out on him.

"Ahh! So the feelings come out at last!" Scarsworth cooly replied, even with the physical disadvantage. "You do realize what you're doing, right? Defying me and rebelling against my will? All for this woman? That is something you should not do, given the situation you and your family is in. Even if you do have this obsession with her," Scarsworth whispered into ramirez's ear, "the deaths of your lovely mother and son would weigh grievously on your conscious, now, wouldn't they? Now, unhand me."

Upon these words, Ramirez's face slowly flushed, and his grip loosened on Scarsworth's neck. Scarsworth adjusted his clothes back to their normal, unhindered form, and cleared his throat as coolly as he could. "Now, as I was saying." he said, as he yet again hit Davis on her bad leg, to which she collapsed again from the pain, falling down to her knees as Ramirez winced and watched helplessly.

"You fool! How could you even doubt my great mind!" Scarsworth gloated, almost in a parading fashion. "You don't believe I could conceive of such incompetence in you two to make up a backup plan, in case this exact thing happened? There's a reason I made sure our team of doctors and scientists tended to the victim's wounds. A foolproof way to ensure victory, no matter what the outcome!"

Davis groaned as she struggled to get back up, but Scarsworth's cane came to rest on her back as Scarsworth kneeled down to meet her eye to eye. "And do you know how I came to do that, Captain?" His stern glare penetrated into her, an icy stare that pierced into her being.

"How, sir?" Davis grunted, straining with the pain.

"I implanted a GPS tracking device into that lab rat's arm. Soon, the rodent will go back to the rat's nest, leading us right to it. Actually, his position as of 3 hours ago seems to have stopped at a specific location and stayed there." The look of glee in Scarsworth's face was somewhat unnerving, given his usual brooding demeanor. Scarsworth picked up the phone on his desk, still retaining the cane on Davis' back steady. "Yes, Kruger? I want every swat team and helicopter you've got to diverge on a specific point." He hung up the phone with a look of satisfaction on his face.

"It's time to exterminate my rodent problem."
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 am

((Hey guys, Robert wants in on the awesome RP action. It's alright with me as long as it is with you two. I figure we'd stick him after Ismael as far as the rotation. I dunno if this is an opportune time to add in another player. Maybe in another round or two? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 pm

((Man, I was about to say DAMN. That was fast. I didn't know you wanted me to post so you could post right away! XD))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

((SO...what'd you guys think? Let Robert in in a round or two? Andy said Robert mentioned wanting to play a runner of a different group. The one that helped out on our first run in the RP. I've got a plan to work him and his group of runners into the story line but I'll have to implement my super special awesome plot line first.))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 pm

(( I vote okay, seeing as this is getting to the point of deadness. xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

((Also, STOP NOT HAVING A JOB AT KOHL'S AND POST. DDD< ))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 am

By the time Nolan had engulfed the two in hugs, Jen's cheeks were beginning to ache from smiling for as long as she had been and she wanted little more to retreat to their home and ravage her fiancée all night long. As much as she did want to share this wonderful news with her family, she knew it would involve much hugging and congratulating, all of which would take all night so she did her best to quiet Nolan.

"Shhh," Chris smiled. "We don't want everyone to know just yet." But after a second she did relent a bit and risked flashing Nolan a glimpse of her ring.

Rachel, having finished her "conversation" with the ground team, found her way to the three clustered runners. "So, what are you three so conspiratorially giddy about?" she asked with a knowing smile at Jen.

Jen returned the smile and could barely keep her voice down as she responded, "She said yes!" and she raised Chris' hand to show off the ring that now resided on it.

"That's great!" Rachel beamed at the two, stepping forward to engulf each of them in her own hug.

"But we're trying to not let everyone know just yet," Chris quickly interjected before turning to Rach with a suddenly serious expression. "And Rachel?"

"Hmm?" was the brunet's questioning response.

"Will you be my maid of honor?"

Rach's eyes widened and began to brim with tears. "Of course, Christy! I'd be honored to!"

More hugs were exchanged with smiles all around. The couple smiled and waved when Rob called over to them. They talked to the handful of other runners who came over and made conversation for a minuter or two and then finally excused themselves and made a b line for home, wasting no time in beginning the celebrations once they got there.

((Alright, Ismael. Time to do your thing!))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 pm

((Wait, you mean ruining a good thing once everyone is getting all happy and being a huge burden on everyone's life in general?? xD

Also, I thought it's Tina's post after yours. D< ))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:56 pm

((Yeah, I didn't mean cut Tina off. Just, once it's your turn you can go ahead and ruin the adorably happy moment. Shit's about to hit the fan, guys! >D (But secretly actually TwT) ))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 am

((Umm. Just for recap, Tina's gonna be one man GPS for Scarsworth, right? xD))
Back to top Go down
TheElementalProdigy

Location : In The Deepest Darkest Corner Of Your Personal hell.

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 am

((BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM i need character layout :/))
Back to top Go down
EcroXineoph

EcroXineoph

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 am

((Yes, Tina's character is GPS for Scarsworth. And, at the risk of getting raged at for my own lack of posting, Tina, it's still your post.))

((Robert, what'd you mean bout needing character layout?))
Back to top Go down
TheElementalProdigy

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 am

(I Dont Really Remember Posting That...But I Guess I Forget When I'm Supposed To Be Going , And Also When x.x)
Back to top Go down
Yobun

Yobun

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm

(( Alright. I really can't find anyway to add to this. I've seriously bounced this in my head and all I can find is stupid filler. For that reason, would the Ishmael post please stand up? It would be much appreciated. ))
Back to top Go down
TheElementalProdigy

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 pm

((NNNNnnnnneeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh.))
Back to top Go down
Ismael the Monk

Ismael the Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 pm

((I WILL TOTALLY GET THIS ONE OFF FINALLY TODAY. FUCK MY INABILITY TO BE COHERENT AND PUNCTUAL))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.   Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirror's Edge RP with Jisu and the guys.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4